Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy Birthday to the Vegan:)

Well, the Vegan celebrates her 50th birthday today. The Vixen on the other hand just refuses to acknowledge it so the heck with her! I (the Vegan) would like to say that aside from the daunting turn of the half century mark, that I am so very grateful and so very blessed for so much. It has truly been one hell of a rollercoaster ride! As for me, I will work on being better as one can never be TOO good and work on doing for others more than I ever have before. Isn't this what it is all about? They say 50 is just a number and as that might be true and I certainly do not feel nor do I think I "look" it, I will wait until tomorrow (if given the day) to make that particular assessment. But for now, cheers to me. Cheers to you and here's to a rockin' HUMANE 2010. Remember, we CAN and we WILL make a difference.

Much Love,
Toni~

No comments:

Post a Comment