Monday, December 28, 2009

My very first blog here

OK, figured I would say something since I created an account here and normally one cannot shut me up. Well, partially true...at times, not always. I had to think of a name and for whatever reason ( Should I dare say 'only God knows) why, I chose Vegan Vixen. As for me, I am a mild mannered (quite well mannered too) ethical animal lover, vegan,earth conscious person. I am also very analytical,quirky, a tad moody at times and darkly creative when the muse strikes. As for the vixen, that must be my alter ego. I am sure she will pop in here from time to time. Hope you don't mind ;) I figure this will be a place to post collected thoughts, share vegan food ideas, ethical issues and whatever else I feel like talking about. Can you handle that?
Anyway, I am not feeling too hot today. No worries it is a Holiday bug most likely. Plus I turn a half century this Saturday. That is truly freaking me out! Not sure what I will be doing if anything.
So I have not felt too hungry but had a yen (my son argues that 'yen' should only be used when referring to certain currency) for an olive oil dipping sauce and a little bread. I love olive oil and I love garlic (no vampires have dared to mess with me!). So the EVOO (no not a Rachael Ray fan so to speak but she is cute) I have is Via Roma EVOO first press....for the first time ever I can say this much about an olive oil....blech!! Has anyone tried it? Could my taste buds be awry?? I don't think so! I have had lesser priced olive oils that were good. This is so not good. I am going off to find it online somewhere to rate it. Oh and I will do the rating. The vixen is out at the moment :) Thanks for being here...Tone~

No comments:

Post a Comment